Saturday 22 November 2008

Introduction to Ben Loder


Having trained in Leatherwork with skilled Italian craftsmen Augusto and Giampaoulo Grassi on the film “Troy”, I have since worked as team leader in the leather department of the armoury on “The Kingdom of Heaven”.

This experience is supported by a GNVQ in Art & Design and a Degree in Costume For the Screen and Stage at The Arts Institute in Bournemouth.



I am now in a position to provide a specific service to Live Action Role Play, Film & Television.
With close links to the live action role play (LARP) Dummnoni Chronicles I am based in a workshop in Devon where I am fully equipped to take on all styles of real leather and Metal Armour / Costume.

As demonstrated in the Projects section I provide a service of Design right through to Construction- you have an idea, I can make it!